Family Recipes make the best meals. They are often intertwined with memories of good times and great company. Everyone in our family enjoys this recipe and in honor of Ribfest Chicago this weekend, we thought this would be a great one to share with you! Enjoy the special Krasney sauce! #GrillingisEasy
- Season Ribs with McCormicks garlic sea salt grinder and pepper grinder
- Cook them on the grill on low for 1 hour and add our special sauce for last half hour
Special Sauce Recipe:
For a big batch of barbecue sauce to use and have on hand for other things:
- 1/2 bottle of Bennetts Chili Sauce
- 48 oz bottle of Open Pit
- 14 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 3 T honey
- 1/4 cketchup
- 1/2 chopped onion
- Garlic powder, sea salt and pepper ( to taste )
- Simmer on a low heat (don't let it boil)- take out the bay leaves!
Hope you enjoy this special family recipe! And please join us at Cole's Appliance & Furniture Co. for Ribfest Chicago this weekend!