We offer wholesale prices on all Kitchen and Laundry appliances and here are 9 of the best laundry tricks that will change your laundry life forever.
1. Know your laundry symbols:
2. If your towels have already seen better days... use vinegar and baking soda instead of detergent.
Boost towel absorbency and get rid of the towel stank for good. It takes two machine washes in hot water; the first with vinegar, and the second with baking soda.
3. If you have a top Load Washer leave the lid open between washes.
Who knew? This tip we got from our friends at SpeedQueen. After a load of wash, leave the washer's lid open to allow the inside to dry out after use and avoid musty smells.
4. Skip the dryer sheets and use long-lasting dryer balls instead. HEDGEHOGS!
Hedgehog dryer buddies soften fabric naturally, controls dryer static, hypoallergenic and reusable. Makes your laundry soft and fluffy without the waste or expense and they are cute little Hedgehogs!
5. Know your water temps.
Just good to know! Print this out and tape above your washer or write on a cute chalkboard sign.
6. Use a stain stick:
The cold will apparently kill bacteria that causes odor. Just remember to get them out to defrost an hour or so before wearing.
8. To prevent the loud sneaker bang buy a sneaker bag.
9. To prevent color fading: Toss your clothes in the wash with a teaspoon of salt.
Hope you enjoyed the 9 Best Laundry tips you need to know! After you try them, let us know what you think!